As a dual-board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Jeffrey M. Hartog has been featured in several leading media publications and news programs alongside Michelle Hartog, RN, the Director of the Aesthetic Technologies division at The Bougainvillea Clinique.
Recently, Dr. Hartog and Michelle Hartog were interviewed about breast reconstruction with fat transfer on five different TV stations: WTVT (Tampa), WNYW (New York), WHBQ (Memphis), WAGA (Atlanta), and WOFL (Orlando).
To follow Dr. Hartog and Michelle Hartog in the press, please visit the links below:
- Medical Travel Today
- Physician's Money Digest
- Beauty World News
- Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Times
- Orlando Arts Magazine 2014
- Yahoo! Mujer - On Nanofat Skin Rejuvenation Therapy
- Today's Honoree (4/21/14)
- Central Florida Lifestyle features Dr. Hartog talking about Breast Reconstruction with Fat
- Oncology Times or if viewing on your mobile phone click here.
- Dr. Hartog interviewed on Tom Joyner Morning show - Click here to hear interview
- Fashion Times interviewed about Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery. Part 2 of the interview in Fashion Times.
Dr. Hartog Speaking Engagements:
- IFATS in New York - Speech titled: "A plea for standardization in fat graft reporting - A simple method of creating a standard fat volume unit"
Michelle Hartog Interviews:
- Skinny Mom
- Good Enough Mother
- Today's Woman Now (Page 8, 10)
- 2014 Good Enough Mother Survivor Stories
To view more videos of Dr. Hartog: click here.