Breast augmentation is the most popular plastic surgery for women in the U.S., but breast enhancement doesn't always involve breast implants. Fat transfer breast augmentation is a safe, effective and natural way to increase breast size, and the procedure is even scarless. Our plastic surgeon in Winter Park uses the Liquid Gold™ approach to make the most of your fat grafting and provide predictable results. There are a few steps to the fat grafting process, and Dr. Hartog has developed his own technique to minimize the recovery time you'll need after surgery while also maximizing your outcome.
Your fatty tissue is the best material to use for breast augmentation because it eradicates the common concerns with breast implants such as capsular contracture, loss of sensation in your nipples, implant deflation and visible rippling.
The three main steps of fat transfer breast augmentation include:
- The fat cells are removed from a donor location on your body via liposuction.
- The fat is separated from the anesthetic liquid used in liposuction, condensed and readied for the breast augmentation procedure.
- Our board-certified plastic surgeon injects the fat into your breasts to increase breast size.
Fat transfer breast augmentation is a natural way to enhance the size of your breasts and has a two-for-one benefit because your fat cells are harvested from an area with unwanted fat such as your "love handles," abdomen, thighs or buttocks. Women who have had children and struggle with excess fat and loose, sagging breast tissue are ideal candidates for this plastic surgery. Breast cancer survivors can also use fat transfer for breast reconstruction after having a mastectomy.
If you're interested in fat transfer breast surgery or "scarless breast surgery," you will need to:
- Have enough fat to harvest for the procedure.
- Have moderately-sized breasts and want a small to moderate enhancement.
- Be prepared to use breast tissue expanders for several weeks prior to breast augmentation and for one week following the surgery.
Schedule your breast surgery consultation at The Bougainvillea Clinique Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Day Spa in Central Florida today at (866) 985-4741. Dr. Hartog and our skilled staff serve clients in Orlando, Winter Park and surrounding areas of Central Florida.