When you make the decision to better yourself through cosmetic surgery, it’s important to fully understand who your surgeon is and the procedures they offer. At the Bougainvillea Clinique, located just outside of Orlando, we encourage you to come to us with a list of questions to ask at your consultation so that you can learn about us and so we can work together to decide on the best course of action to fulfill your goals.
For years Dr. Jeffery Hartog has been helping people in and around the Orlando area look and feel their best. So that we can best serve you, here are a few questions to ask upon your consultation, so that we can maximize your satisfaction and results:
- How long have you been practicing cosmetic surgery?
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- What procedures do you recommend for what I want to achieve?
- How long is the recovery period after the procedure?
- Am I in good enough health to undergo the procedure?
- Are there any risks associated with my procedure?
- What will I need to do to prepare for my procedure?
- How many times have you performed the procedure?
- Are there patient reviews and before and after pictures I can see?
- What is the cost of the procedure and is there financing available?
While this is not a comprehensive list, asking these questions can help you get to know our cosmetic surgeon and better prepare you for your procedure.
If you’re interested in a consultation at the Bougainvillea Clinique, call us today at (866) 985-4741. We proudly serve Orlando, Winter Park, and Central Florida.